Status: Open (View Workflow)
Situation Data Transfer Prototype (Backend)
The objective of this effort is to develop a feedback mechanism. Storing situations will be on demand. When a situation is accepted/approved by user then its stored. We collect information from its alarms and inventory objects they are associated with.
We must understand:
- The actual data being transferred will change over time, as we learn what is important.
- The format we use to store this data will also change over time.
To start we should collect the information in
Stories for back-end and front-end have been created. They are first iterations/drafts. More grooming might be required as we go.
Done criteria for epic:
- We have a feedback mechanism from the front end. For example: button on a pop up or settings section where we can accept/deny a situation.
- We have a feedback mechanism from the back end. Triggered by the front-end, we collect all data of situation and store it somewhere(ideally cloud, but we don't know yet).
- Stored data can be accessed and used for data analysis.
- It only sends if user has given permission as per ALEC-110.
This story does not need:
- Actually analyze the data.