When editing the On-Call Role schedule by clicking the + button on the page below, it returned Access Denied even though I was logged in as admin. No change in spring security. Tried logging out and in. I had not encountered this issue before upgrading from 27.1.0.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click on Configure Users, Groups and On-Call Roles
- Click on Configure On-Call Roles
- Click on Add New On-Call Role
- Add a name
- Change Membership Group if you want
- From the "calendar" view, click on the plus button on any day.
- You get the Access Denied, and you shouldn't.