Create an initial UI framework based on Vue3 & FeatherDS on which we can begin building new UI components:
- The new UI must be integrated with the build, be made part of the packages.
- It must be possible to switch from the new UI to the (old) current UI.
- It is not required that new UI components be made available directly in the current UI, and it is expected that users need to switch to the new UI to access these.
The UI framework should contain:
- A basic test harness that can expanded upon as new components are added
- A basic layout and menu
- Some components that leverage existing APIs