in poller-configuration.xml is written
- This property indicates whether we should use this system or not. Is set to true
- the queuing system will prioritize non-zero valued updates over zero valued updates.
- If it is false then all updates will be counted as significant.
- The default setting is 'false' (mark non-zero data as significant and zero as insignificant
- Note: A misspelling of the work Significant was discovered and fixed here.. if this is not working
- properly for you in make sure you are spelling significant correctly.
which is quite a bit confusing... (like don't do while not true
Obviously it should be
- The default setting is 'false' (don't mark zero data as insignificant)