Why on earth you would be doing this:
Troubleshooting problems with a model import XML file generated from a script.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create fhosts.xml in OPENNMS_HOME/etc/imports/pending
2. Import fhosts provisioning group in web UI -> Admin -> Manage Provisioning Groups
3. See that import did not go as expected
4. Click "Delete nodes" button for fhosts provisioning group in web UI
5. Delete OPENNMS_HOME/etc/imports/fhosts.xml
6. Get distracted by a colleague
7. Click "Delete Group" button for fhosts provisioning group in web UI
Provisioning groups UI refreshes minus the fhosts group
NPE trace in web UI.
We should catch it and say something nicer, like "No such provisioning group 'fhosts' exists".