I have started using the provisioner to provision nodes automatically, and quite often I run into issues where the nodes will never be pushed to the database. This happens for example when identical nodes are provisioned, causing the import process to halt right after reaching the duplicate node.
On my current setup, I have some 300 nodes still waiting to be provisioned for some unknown reason, yet provisiond does not complain about anything, nor can I find anything else in any log files.
The import process should be somewhat verbosely logged, in order for the administrator to easily find the problem.
This is an enhancement request, requesting better logging under general production, to make handling of errors during database imports through provisiond better.