Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a node via newSuspect with Capsd. Call that node's node-ID "N_o" (for Node-old)
2. Add node N_o to surveillance category Servers
3. Delete node N_o via the web UI
4. Repeat step 1 with the same IP address carried in the previous newSuspect. Call the new node's node-ID "N_n". DO NOT add N_n to any surveillance categories.
5. Create a filter rule either as part of a poller package or (for expediency) in the Notification Wizard that includes the term "catincServers"
Expected result: Node N_n does not pass the filter
Actual result: Node N_n does pass the filter
Further notes: Deleting node N_o entirely from the database should cause this behavior to abate.
This issue corresponds to MyNMS ticket #601.