Steps to reproduce the problem:
1) Plain OpenNMS Installation using the default content for the default foreign source.
2) Configure a bad community for an specific IP
3) Send a newSuspect event for that IP through the WebUI
4) Check that SNMP was not discovered (as expected)
5) Fix the bad community through the WebUI
6) Hit Rescan from the node's page
7) Check that the SNMP service was detected
Expected behavior that it not happen:
The node level SNMP Information is populated (like nodeSysOID, etc.)
The SNMP Interfaces are discovered
Collectd starts its job
Delete the node and send a newSuspect again.