The new WebUI needs some fixes for several UI glitches:
- Add space around the OpenNMS Horizon Logo
- The Logo can't be read, remove the gradient image and replaced with grey color
- Removed text shadow effects in the start menu and changed from white font to black
- Added mouse hover in the menu to be more consistent with the hover effects in other places
- Removed the hover effect on panel titles, the old hover effect changed to an unreadable green.
- Flattened the indicator for severity issues to fit better the flat header
- Removed the gradient image for header and footer and replaced with header grey color
- Removed fixed font size to increase the space between lists.
- Removed the double line color in the cell which shows availability and amount of services
- Border around panel header set to the same color of the panel header
Changes are marked in the annotated screenshot.