We need to write an integration test that sends a syslog message to a Minion from an unmanaged IP address while Syslogd's new-suspect-on-message option is set to "true". The test should verify that the node is provisioned and managed. The expected workflow is:
- A syslog UDP message is sent to a Minion in Location "ABC".
- The event is serialized as a DTO and sent to the OpenNMS machine.
- The syslog receiver on OpenNMS will look up the source IP address in the InterfaceToNodeCache and it will not find a node ID for the location/IP address.
- The syslog receiver will convert the DTO into an OpenNMS event without a node ID.
- The syslog receiver will generate a newSuspect event for the IP address with Location "ABC".
- Provisiond will handle the newSuspect event.
- Detector and SNMP calls during the node scan will be sent over the Minion RPC channels.
- Provisiond will create a new node marked with Location "ABC" that has a managed interface with the source IP address of the syslog message.
- All subsequent syslog messages sent from the Minion to OpenNMS should be associated with that node ID by the OpenNMS syslog receiver.