There are some trivial issues with the input fields which is a common issue in web apps. The input fields have non-working suggestion in the Test Classification Panel.. In general placeholder in input fields have a meaning:
a) Give the user a working example and let him adapt, (learning by doing)
b) Explain what input and format is expected and the user is forced to type something by himself (.e.g. "First Name" in an input field or "Password"), it makes no sense to provide data by example
There are two trivial issues with the placeholder:
- The first field has "tcp" as a suggestion but "TCP" is expected
- The placeholder look like a working example, but it doesn't work
If we force the user to give a valid input, then change the placeholder text to something like:
- "TCP" -> "A valid RFC specified IP protocol, e.g. TCP, UDP"
- "127.0.0.1" -> "An IPv4 address filter to test rules against, e.g. 192.168.1-254.10-25"
- "80" -> "Valid IP port number"