Leverage the existing work we've done on creating end-to-end tests here and formally integrate the tests into the project.
Using the existing work as a base we would also like to:
- Use CircleCI to drive the tests
- When building via the command line, these should not run automatically, but it should be possible to trigger them if needed.
- Use published container images instead of creating our own (fix the version tags on these too - use 24.0.0-rc for now)
- Use the https://www.testcontainers.org/ framework instead of Gizmo
- Use the web-driver support in the testcontainers framework instead of using SauceLabs