Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 26.0.0
Security Level: Default (Default Security Scheme)
Sprint:Horizon 2019 - June 19th 2019, Horizon 2019 - July 3rd 2019, Horizon 2019 - July 10th 2019, Horizon 2019 - October 30th
The old Topology API support so called Defaults which allow to return a list of vertices which are by default in focus.
See https://github.com/opennms/opennms/blob/58a772c982e2e5485d3b5b2bdcfdb09bcc925fcc/features/topology-map/plugins/org.opennms.features.topology.plugins.topo.graphml/src/main/java/org/opennms/features/topology/plugins/topo/graphml/GraphMLTopologyProvider.java#L170 for the Topology API
The new Graph API does not have this concept, but should provide.
- A Default focus can be defined
- The GraphML Focus Strategies are supported:
- A single Vertex can be defined as Default Focus
- Nothing can be defined as Default Focus
- All Vertices can be defined as Default Focus
- Certain vertices can be defined as Default Focus